Role: Manager/ Sr. Manager– Business Development/Alliance- Education
Experience: 6 -15 years
Salary– Open for right candidate.
Education: MBA from reputed institutes.
Location: North/ South/ West.
Desired Profile & Skill Set
- 6-15 years of Experience in business Development.
- Should be Educational industry or has exposer of selling educational products.
- Strong presentation making skills will be strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is must.
- Identify new key Customers, Participates in events and build Key Opinion Leaders Reaching out to educational institutions, universities, colleges and corporates for marketing and enrollment to our product.
- Lead Business development initiatives in the Region, with aim of improving Market Share in major /key accounts
- Meet AOP numbers and achieves annual sales and gross margin targets; operates within expense budget guidelines & policies.
- Responsible for preparation of Sales Forecasts, effective trend analysis and drive achievement. Follows up diligently on leads received from other areas/divisions of the organization.
- Responsible Market Competitiveness.
- Develop key corporate customer accounts and channel partners for driving sales.
- Identification and penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities.
- Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration.
- Presenting our product to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails presentation. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
Share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org