Job: Regional Manager- OTT
Experience – 6-12
ROLE: We are looking for a Business Development Manager to lead our business development in North India. The goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our OTT video platform.
Industry Experience: Over 5 years in OTT Video platform or IPTV/Cable/Satellite Service/SMB provider business.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Responsible for video service market insight and business design.
- Responsible for video (Telco TV, Cable TV, OTT or CDN) solution planning and management, focus on carrier IP video infrastructure and Telco TV business, related with platform, applications and services.
- Responsible for region-level video solution’s strategy planning, business planning and road-map development and drive overall solution vision and strategy.
- Responsible for driving sales & adoption of Digivive across Small and Medium Business (SMB) executing a strategic business plan focused on new business development. Success will be measured on value and number of advertisers on platform.
- Getting new clients on board on Digivive account management and expansion in the assigned region
- End to end management of hunting, pitching, solutioning and execution for large number of SMB/Long tail clients.
- Increase market share utilizing a consultative sales approach, competitor analysis, emerging tech solutions and opportunities.
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Ability to act as an advisor on brand solutions in a strategic way and also drive sales Responsible for video industrial and value chain analysis, company’s IP Video Solution cooperation strategy definition in ecosystem.
- Responsible for new business opportunity and business model mining for new home entertainment video service innovation and network evolution.
- 5+ Years’ in OTT Video Platform or IPTV/Cable/Satellite Service Provider industry
- Proven Business Development Experience in the OTT realm.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Strong relationships with Video OTT service providers and Video Content Providers
- Indian Media OTT business knowledge.
- Excellent written skills, oral skills, phone communication skills.
- Ability to connect the dots, client personas and research into a compelling pitch.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Able to learn and understand product solutions and features.