Role: Digital Marketing
Experience: 1-4 years
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Execute organic and paid marketing strategies with a focus on business metrics. Creating pipeline with a focus on lead quality, not on impressions and clicks.
- Driving and optimizing ROI, KPIs and Conversion rates.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create emailers, landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Graduation/MBA/BBA degree in marketing or a related field. Certifications in digital marketing will be highly valued.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing in B2B space or SAAS is required.
- Hands-On experience in configuring and managing digital marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MixPanel, Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Hubspot, and other CRM tools etc.
- Experience in Marketing Automation.
- Copywriting skills will be valued.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.